'I didn't think I was a snowman, but you just made my heart melt'
If you are one of those people who find chatting someone up really difficult and especially at Christmas, match.com here to offer a helping hand.
Like it or not Christmastime can be the perfect moment to whip out the cheesy one liners and perhaps the one and only time of year that they are taken positively according to 45% of match.com members. 54% have even admitted that they may not be the biggest lovers of chat up lines but in the right environment, one of those listed below could lead to success, eclipsing the Christmas favourite- mistletoe.
So here we have it; a list of top 10 yuletide chat up lines for those looking for love this Christmas. All of them have taken inspiration from movies, songs and urban folklore to mix things up a bit:
1. 'Can I take your picture? Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas .'
2. 'All I want for Christmas Is you.' (from Mariah Carey's song of the same name)
3. 'How much do all of Santa's reindeer weigh? Enough to break the ice.'
4. 'I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.'
5. 'I didn't think I was a snowman, but you just made my heart melt'
6. 'You can unwrap me anytime.'
7. 'To me, you are perfect.' (from Love Actually)
8. 'Are you Christmas? Because I want to Merry you.'
9. 'What's the difference between you and the Grinch? The Grinch stole Christmas, but you've just stolen my heart.'
10. 'You make it feel like Christmas.'