Here are the requirements for the 2017 Mercedes Benz African Fashion Festival 2017.
Go turn those dreams into reality. Global Ovations, organizers for the Biggest Fashion Festival in Africa; Mercedes Benz African Fashion festival wishes to announce to the General Public about Their open call casting for models across Ghana at the Tomreik Hotel located at East Legon in Accra and has rejuvenated the Mercedes Benz African Fashion Festival brand with a new set of Event Board Executives highly dedicated to building the fashion industry in Africa. All models are invited to cast.
MODEL CASTING - 10TH June 2017
-MBAFF will only have one day of casting in Ghana on 10th June 2017
- Models must arrive by 9am-11am (and if you are successfully picked, you must expect to wait so do not have anything planned on that day.
- Any model that arrives after 11 am may not be attended to
- Venue for the casting is Tomreik Hotel-East Legon (Accra Ghana)
THE CASTING IS OPEN TO
- Models of all types (slim, tall, short and plus size)
- Female models must be a minimum height of 5.7 and above
- Male model must be a minimum height of 6ft and above
- All models must wear blue fitted jeans and a plain white vest top
- Female models must also bring black shoes only (5 or 6 inches)
- No wedges allowed
Must bring a soft copy of portfolio
Must come along with their Z-card
Come along with a national ID card or a passport
Two sizes of a passport picture.
Repost the casting flyers on their social media and tag their names .#I PICK (Name) for #mbaff2017
Please note that payment of models shall be made in Ghana cedis only