How to prepare broccoli prawn sauce
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- 3/4 pound medium prawns, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add prawns and stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the mushroom and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and saute for 2 minutes.
- Mix the oyster sauce, soy sauce and water and add to the wok.
- Simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve the Prawn and Broccoli in Oyster Sauce hot with steamed rice.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: