A lot of people love to eat pancakes but are clueless as to making them resulting in them spending a lot of money than necessary to satisfy their craving.
How to make pancakes the African way
Wondering how to infuse spice into a homemade pancake? Here is how in very easy steps, ensure to use the pointers for a perfect one.
Pancakes are actually not difficult to make, they rank as one of the easiest snack you can make by yourself right from the comfort of your home.
Pancakes can be eaten at any time of the day but a lot more people prefer them as breakfast/snacks. They can be eaten with syrup, sauce and any other thing you want.
To make it more African/a bit spicy, people use chillies and peppers as some live for the 'spice' but this again depends on individual taste.
Major pointers for when making pancakes includes:
1. Sift the flour and baking powder (preferably together) to remove air and make it fluffy
2. Melt your butter/margarine
3. Avoid putting too much oil in the pan when frying lest it becomes soaked with oil or ugly
4. Fry the pancake at low heat
5. Avoid adding too much water so the batter doesn't end up too thin and more...
Watch how to prepare it in easy steps above.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: