- 1 cup of sugar
- Roast peanut, slightly crushed.
- Remove the peanut husk and slightly crush them by pound using small mortar and pestle.
- Dissolve sugar with water and stir until its uniformly mixed.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan and allow to boil for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Once the caramel is a brown shade (not burned!!), add the peanuts and stir in order to coat them very well.
- Pour the peanut mixture unto a tray aligned with greased paper.
- Carefully spread out and press down firmly with the back of a wooden spoon or spatula until about 1/5 to 3/4 of a centimeter thick.
- Allow to cool slightly then cut up into rectangles.