Happy International Women's day to all the hardworking and stylish Ghanaian women.
As the world celebrates International women’s day, we have compiled a list of 10 stylish Ghanaian women who have contributed immensely to the fashion industry.
The local fashion industry has evolved over the years because Ghanaians including celebrities and personalities have embraced their roots.
They have become keen advocates wearing their masterpiece on their special occasions such as weddings, engagements, birthday, awards show and the musicians also sports designs by local designers in their music videos and world tours.
1. Actress, Lydia Forson
2. Actress and producer, Yvonne Nelson
3. Fashion choncho, Nana Akua Addo
4. Award-winning actress, Jackie Appiah
5. Lawyer and fashion mogul, Sandra Ankobiah
6. TV host, actress and style influencer, Nana Ama Mcbrown
7. TV host and actress, Selly Galley
8. Photo model and actress, Moesha Boduong
9. Award-winning actress and style icon, Zynnell Zuh
10. Ghanaian businesswoman and former beauty queen