Public support Ghanaians commiserate with the Nduoms after massive fire

Many Ghanaians, including former President John Mahama, have taken to social media to express their condolences to the Nduoms and the hundreds of workers affected.

  • Published:
24/7 Live - Subscribe to the Pulse Newsletter!

Ghanaians on social media have commiserated with the Nduom family after a fire destroyed some of its establishments.

The Saturday evening fire is said to have been sparked by faulty air-conditioning and started at the television studio of Amansan Television in Accra.

A statement from Groupe Nduom, the parent company, said the fire started at Amansan Television and engulfed other offices but did not get to the hotel itself, which are all in the same premises.

READ ALSO: Fire Service brought empty fire tenders to Coconut Grove - Eyewitnesses

"The fire spread to other offices on the same block as the ATV studio. The ATV studio and four commercial offices of Groupe Nduom are on the same block...It is important to note that the Regency Hotel and its restaurant, guest rooms and conference facilities are intact and were not touched by the fire”, a statement from the company said.

Many Ghanaians, including former President John Mahama, have taken to social media to express their condolences to the Nduoms and the hundreds of workers affected.

 

 

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Ghana?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +233507713497, Social Media @pulseghana: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.com.gh.

Recommended Articles