Cucumber contains antioxidants such as carotenes, vitamin C, vitamin A, zeaxanthin, and lutein.
The cylindrical fruits have antioxidant properties that can treat popular skin conditions.
You can simply pull out a cucumber to make a mask or simply lay slices over your eyes to look refreshed.
• 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel or juice
• 1/4th grated cucumber
1. Mix the grated cucumber and aloe gel.
2. Carefully apply the mixture on the face and also on your neck.
3. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash with warm water.
READ ALSO:Top 20 beauty tips and tricks of 2017
• 1 tablespoon fresh carrot juice
• 1 tablespoon cucumber paste
• 1 tablespoon sour cream
1. Extract fresh carrot juice and grate the cucumber to get a paste-like consistency.
2. Mix these two ingredients with the sour cream and apply the paste on the face.
3. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
This cucumber face pack is good for dry skin.
• 1/4th cucumber
• 1/2 ripe tomato
1. Peel the cucumber and blend it with the tomato.
2. Apply the paste on your face and neck and massage for a minute or two in a circular motion.
3. Leave the juice blend on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
This cucumber face pack will give you brighter and radiant skin.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: