ADVERTISEMENT

Fire destroys Kojo Antwi’s house [Video]

Highlife legend, Kojo Antwi has suffered a fire accident at home.

Fire destroys Kojo Antwi’s house

Ghanaian music legend, Kojo Antwi, faced a devastating fire incident at his residence on the night of Monday, February 4, 2024.

The fire, which reportedly started in a corridor near the kitchen of his house located at Hong Kong, near Kwashieman in the Ablekuma North Constituency of the Greater Accra Region, completely destroyed the property.

Currently, the cause of the fire is yet-to-be established, however, per reports online, it reportedly started in one of the corridors close to a kitchen in the building.

In a video shared on Instagram by blogger Nkonkonsa, the firefighters were seen doing their best to quench the aggressive fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

It is reported that a studio and other properties worth thousands of Ghana cedis were lost to the inferno.

See the video below:

Enhance Your Pulse News Experience!

Get rewards worth up to $20 when selected to participate in our exclusive focus group. Your input will help us to make informed decisions that align with your needs and preferences.

I've got feedback!

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Unblock notifications in browser settings.
ADVERTISEMENT

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.com.gh

ADVERTISEMENT