5 reasons to start using black pepper on your face
Black pepper offers excellent anti-aging benefits.
It is a great source of magnesium, vitamin K, iron, and fiber. It also contains the essential oil piperine, which, when used in aromatherapy, helps ease aching muscles, digestive issues, and even inflammatory arthritis.
READ ALSO:How to use avocado oil for conditioning
Black pepper has antioxidant and antibacterial properties which help to cure pimples, acne. It can effectively help get rid of blackheads. The popular spice also boosts circulation of the skin and is a great scrub when used along with yogurt.
READ ALSO: 2 simple ways to use yogurt for healthy hair
DIY yogurt and Black pepper mask/scrub:
1. Grind black pepper into coarse granules, use half a teaspoon.
2. Mix this with 1 teaspoon yogurt.
3. Apply on your skin for not more than 2-3 minutes or scrub in light circular movements for 1 minute.
5. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
READ ALSO: 3 simple ways to treat cracked feet at home
6. Wash with lukewarm water.
7. If your face stings wash it off and apply ice.
8. One can add turmeric/honey too to make the pack more effective.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: