How to make chicken coconut peanut
Chicken coconut peanuts is a crunchy peanut butter-coconut flavour appetiser.
This recipe is a really tasty and healthy appetiser with a combination of healthy proteins (chicken and peanut) and low-calorie fruit (coconut).
The lightly golden and crunchy texture of the chicken with the added flavour of peanut butter and coconut adds gives it a perfect twist.
1. Chicken breast
2. 1 tsp Suya spice or dry pepper
3. Salt to taste
4. Seasoning cubes
5. ¼ cup Peanut butter
6. ½ cup Coconut milk
7. 2 Egg whites
8. Olive oil (or coconut oil)
9. 1 cup Shredded coconut
1. Cut the chicken breast into small chunks
2. Mix the suya spice, salt and seasoning cubes together in a bowl. Marinate the chicken with the spice.
3. Mix the coconut milk and peanut butter in a bowl.
4. Beat the egg white in a bowl
5. Dip the chicken into the egg and then rub with the coconut peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle shredded coconut on it.
6. In a well-greased skillet (grease with coconut oil or olive oil), fry the chicken for about 5 minutes or until it is golden brown. Make sure you flip the chicken so that both sides will cook properly.
(If you don't want to fry the chicken, you could bake it)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: