How to prepare Kontomire beans stew
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- Palm Oil
- Beans cooked
- Maggie cube
- Fish powder
- Chopped kontomire
- Onions, chopped
- Tomato, chopped
- Heat the oil in a medium pan and fry the onions and garlic until goldenbrown.
- Blend pepper and the tomatoes and add
- Cook for 7 to 12 minutes on low heat.
- Wash kontomire, twice and cook until it becomes soft.
- Wash salmon, remove all bones and break into pieces and add to the stew.
- Add the maggie cube and fish powder.
- Drain any water from thawed out kontomire and add the it to stew. Cover and simmer on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add cooked beans and stir, cover to simmer to 5 minutes.
- Serve stew with rice or yam.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: