The yuletide is generally marked by festivities and food, which in Nigeria almost always involves chicken.
The Crispy Chicken Nugget is a great recipe ideal for parties or just nibbling with friends and family on the weekend.
Check out this recipe as sourced from All Recipes.
What you need:
- 1 egg
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 20 pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons water