What You Need:
1) Mixing Bowl
2) Wooden Spoon
3) Ingredients (Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Milk)
4) Cupcake / Muffin Tray
5) Paper Cases
6) Tin Foil
8) Food Coloring
9) Rolling Pin
10) Heart Cutters
- Prepare cake mix batter, preheat oven.
- Shape cupcake liners into hearts by pinching one side into a point and poking the opposite side into the scalloped top of a heart.
- Fill cupcake pan with the heart-shaped liners.
- Roll additional foil cupcake liners into small balls and drop them between the liner and the pan, at the concave area at the top of the hearts.
- Fill the liners about 2/3 full with cupcake batter and bake according to the package or recipe instructions.
- Decorate with pink frosting and sprinkles, and enjoy!