How to prepare plantain pudding
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- Over ripe plantain
- Scotch bonnet pepper
- Corn flour or all purpose flour
- Plantain leaves or kitchen foil.
- Wash and clean all the spices
- Allow the cloves to sit in water for about 10 minutes to soften them up
- Grind pepper, gloves and garlic in asanka until smooth.
- Add the over ripe plantains and mash them as well.
- Taste for salt.
- Fill a pan with water, put cleaned khebab sticks or cleaned stones and cover to boil.
- Scoop some plantain mixture unto the leaf or foil and wrap.
- Continue till all the mixture is used up.
- Place on the khebab sticks in the pan and cover to boil for 30-50 minutes.
- Serve with roasted peanut
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: