Who is your ideal partner?
In this season of love, Pulse Ghana wants to help get you boo'ed up.
Just send us a message telling us who your ideal partner is? What he/she should look like and we'd do the rest.
The selected couples will be invited to Pulse Ghana's studio for interactions on camera.
The perfect match with the help of votes from social media will win an all paid dinner on Valentine's Day.
Are you ready?
CALL FOR ENTRIES
#Vals4Singles by Pulse
- Send us a message on any of our social media platforms telling us who your ideal partner is
- The message should have a maximum of 14 words describing attributes you want in a partner (The message should have your name and gender which are not part of the 14 words).
- Deadline for entry submission is 12 pm on February 6
- 5 matching entries will be invited to the Pulse Ghana studios for a first meet
- A reaction video for the 5 couples will be posted on Pulse Ghana’s social media pages for voting
- The video with the most likes will be the winning couple
- Winners will get an all paid for dinner on Valentine’s Day as their first date
Hello, my name is Kojo - Male
My ideal partner should have nice legs, be caring and know how to cook jollof.
Hi, I'm Ama - Female
My ideal partner should be tall, caring and like anime and be religious.
PS: Be single to enter. Pulse Ghana will not be liable for any drama as a result of your lies concerning your relationship status.
Terms and conditions may apply