Egg stew is a healthy and tasty recipe which can be eaten alongside a variety of options like yam, plantain and even rice.
Gloves of garlic minced
All purpose spices
2. Heat onion and garlic in oil over medium heat and stir.
3. Add blended pepper, tomatoes and salted tilapia.
4. Cook to cook for 4 - 6 minutes.
5. Taste for salt and add spices.
6. Crack eggs in a bowl and add to the stew.
7. Allow to simmer and stir.
8. Peel the cocoyam and cut into two equal halves.
9. Wash thoroughly and put cocoyam in a big saucepan.
10. Boil cocoyam with enough water and add salt.
11. Check for 7 minutes if its soft, drain off the water.
12. Serve koobi stew with cocoyam.