- 1 cup brown rice
- A handful of green peas
- A handful of sweet corn
- Half a pound of chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons each of blended onions, chilli pepper /kpakpo shitor,
- A tablespoon each of blended ginger and garlic
- A handful each of chopped carrots, red onions, green pepper
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- 1. Wash brown rice thoroughly under running water, bring to boil on medium heat with one and half cup full of water, add salt to taste for 20 minutes.
- Add green peas when rice is fully cooked and set aside.
- wash chicken breast thoroughly under running water, chop into sizeable chunks and place into a mixing bowl
- Add blended garlic, ginger, onions, pepper, olive oil, salt to taste and hand mix all ingredients together.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, toss the chicken mix and cover with lid. Allow to cook for 5minutes,stir and cook for another 5mins.
- Add chopped onions, carrots, green peppers, a dash of black pepper and stir. Sautee for another 5mins and dish out into a serving bowl.