Leftover jollof rice
- Scoop about 50g of your already cooked jollof rice. Also scoop a small (about 10-15g) portion of your stuffing.
- With clean hands flatten the rice on a piece of cling film and place the stuffing in the centre.
- Carefully mould the jollof rice around and over the stuffing into a ball.
- Drop the rice balls (one ball at a time) into the egg white and roll over a bed of breadcrumbs. Ensure the rice balls are well coated with the crumbs, then set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC
- Cook the jollof rice balls in the over for about 25 minutes or until evenly browned on the outside.