How to prepare "Pinkaso"
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Onions, chopped
- Cooking oil
- Blend pepper and onions.
- Pour flour into a big bowl and add yeast, salt and baking soda
- Mix thorough with clean hand and add the blended pepper and onions.
- Add water in bits while mixing with hand.
- Cover with clean cloth for about 30- 45 minutes for the dough to rise.
- Heat oil
- Dip your hands in clean water and scoop some of the dough and create a hole in the middle as you put in the hot oil.
- Transfer to a strainer when all sides turn golden brown.
- Serve pinkaso with sugar.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: