1. Lean meat
2. Chopped onions
3. Kebab spices
5. Cooking oil or olive oil
6. Vegetables (Green pepper, tomatoes, onions)
- Wash the meat and cut into large cubes to keep meat moist while grilling over direct, high heat.
- Put into the baking tray to be used in the grill
- Add seasoning, salt and oil unto the meat
- Preheat a grill to high.
- Thread the meat onto skewers, alternating onion, green pepper and tomatoes.
- Clean and oil the grilling grate.
- Sprinkle kebab spices unto meat.
- Grill skewers over direct heat until meat is well seared on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Move skewers to cool side of grill and brush all over with reserved meat.
- Cover grill and continue to cook until center of beef registers
- Transfer skewers to platter and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.