It is so creamy, fluffy and delicious that you will forget to eat the toast that usually comes with scrambled eggs.
2. A knob of butter
3. Full cream milk
7. Green pepper
1. Wash all vegetables (Onion, tomatoes, green pepper, carrots) and chop into cubes.
2. Crack all eggs into a bowl.
3. Lightly whisk the eggs, cream, and a pinch of salt together until all the ingredients are just combined and the mixture has one consistency.
4. Add vegetables and whisk
5. Heat a small non-stick frying pan for a minute or so, then add the butter and let it melt.
6. Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit, without stirring, for 20 seconds.
7. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again.
8. Turn off the heat and leave for a few seconds to finish cooking.
9. Give a final stir and serve the scramble egg.