Ingredients for this recipe:
Blended onion, garlic, ginger
salt to taste
1. Cut the chicken into desirable sizes and wash into a saucepan
2. Add the blended onion, garlic and ginger
3. Add salt, seasoning and small water and allow to steam for 5-10 minutes.
4. Boil pepper, garden eggs and tomatoes.
5. Blend all when the skin of vegetables begins to peel off and strain.
6. Pour the mixture into the saucepan containing the chicken, add more water if it is too thick.
7. Allow the soup to cook for 20- 25 minutes.
8. Serve with fufu or rice