As a working adult, you spend most of your time at the office than you do with close friends and family, so it's easy to think your colleagues are your friends.
6 things you should never discuss with your colleagues in the office
Try to draw a line between normal and intimate conversation which you might regret spilling later
Always have this in mind, since they are colleagues, try to draw a line between normal and intimate conversation which you might regret spilling later. How professional you want to keep your relationship all depends on you.
In order not to create problems for yourself professionally in the future, here are some things never to do with your colleagues.
1. Discussing your sex life. From experiences to escapades, it'll land you in trouble if it gets to the wrong ears.
2. Telling your superior how you spent your weekend. Unless it's necessary and related to work.
3. Gossiping about another colleague. It may lower your productivity at your workplace.
4. Don't form unnecessary clicks or sideline some people your office. People are really sensitive to issues like this.
5. Revealing big secrets to another co-worker. Talking about big mistakes you made in the past with a colleague could backfire.
6. Be careful how you reply angry or frustrated colleagues, especially if you think the scenario won't end well for you and that colleague is a loud mouth.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: