The story of how you proposed to your girlfriend should be
Hopefully, proposals are meant to happen once in a lifetime and as such, you should be well prepared and creative to make it memorable.
Here are five creative ways to pop the question this valentine’s day.
- Organise a private party with her close friends and have them wear a T-shirt bearing one of the letters in the phrase, “Will you marry me”. Invite her family to witness the beautiful ceremony and try to capture the beautiful moment on camera.
- Have a friend take photos of you with posters that say, "will," "you," "marry" and "me?". Arrange a date night at your favorite restaurant and before you arrive, text the photos in order. When the last message goes through, show up and get down on one knee.
- Communicate with your sisters or her best friends to keep her busy through the day. They can pass by the saloon to fix their hair, go for shopping and other things to distract her from going home early. Fill her room with photo memories of your relationship. You can hang them from balloons or cover the walls with them for a jaw-dropping surprise.
READ ALSO: How to look exquisite on your wedding day
- Invite her over for a date night and prepare her favorite meals. Make a trail of candles that leads to a circle of votives positioned around the ring. Turn the lights off when you hear a knock at the door and wait for the memorable moment that will change things in your love.
- Put together a gift basket of yummy treats–like dark chocolate, coffee or fresh fruit—and hide the ring among the presents.