With the quality leap the Tech giants took, this is officially the best smart phone in the market.
5 amazing features of Apple's new phone
Reports says over 3 million iPhone 6s smartphone has been sold since its release on September 25, 2015.
Apple completely changed the camera on the new iPhone 6s, giving it much higher resolution and 4K video, 12 megapixel sensor.
The new iPhone 6s and Iphone 6s plus will also be Apple's first devices to go beyond 1080p video with Ultra HD 4K.
1. Waterproof - For weeks now, various tests into the durability of Apple’s new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plushave been conducted by tech aficionados around the world and today, a new fact has surfaced: the Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus are waterproof.
This may sound surprising especially since Apple didn’t say anything about the smartphone being waterproof at its launch or via any medium since.
2. 3D Touch trackpad text selection - On the new iPhones, you can use 3D touch to turn your keyboard into a trackpad, allowing for faster text selection.
3. Set a live wallpaper as your background - Thanks to Live Photos, you can now turn your iPhone lock screen into a moving image.
Anything shot with the new camera feature will come to life with one press on the display.
4. Shoot a Live Photo - An interesting new feature of the iPhone 6S camera is the ability to shoot a so-called Live Photo, a mix between a static image, animated GIF, and a full-on video.
5. Quick actions from the home screen - In addition to pop and peek, 3D Touch lets you press down on home screen icons to access a list of functions you can jump into without having to open the app first.
For instance, press down firmly on Apple's camera app and you can select the option to take a selfie, which then quickly opens the front-facing camera.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: