One of my favorite meals to eat for lunch or sometimes in the morning. It is very simple and quick to prepare for family and friends who visit impromptu.
2. Cooking oil or butter
6. Tomatoes chopped
7. Onion chopped
8. Salted beef or salted tilapia, optional
9. Green pepper chopped, optional
10. Carrots chopped, optional
11. A tin of sardine.
- Saute onion in cooking oil over medium heat and stir.
- Wash salted beef or tilapia, cut in small sizes and add to onions. (optional).
- Fetch a cup of rice and add to the onion and stir continuously for 2 miuntes.
- Add water depending on how soft you want the grains.
- Add salt to taste, stir and cover to cook for 4 - 8 minutes.
- Wash pepper, tomatoes, onions and grind in asanka. Don't forget to add salt.
- Crack eggs in a bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onions, green pepper, carrots, salt and whisk.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat and spray with some oil.
- Pour egg mixture and turn over when the sides begins to brown.
- Serve rice with hot grinded pepper and fried eggs.