Many girls are facing issues in their relationships because they spend more time trying to look attractive ignoring how what really turns their men off.
You can still practice attracting your guy more than ever again by simply avoiding the things stated in below list of turn-offs.
1. A woman who has poor personal and oral hygiene.
Self-love, do it for yourself. Always wear clean clothes and look attractive when you ever you go on dates.
2. A woman who flirts with every guy she meets.
Show your boyfriend some respect. Seducing other men sparks some utter jealousy rise in him which makes him doubt you.
3. a who woman freaks out whenever he wants to have a night out with the boys.
Give him some space to hang out with his friends. Invite them over during the football season, prepare his favorite food and he will be madly in love with you.
4. A woman who threatens his boyfriend in order to get what she wants.
5. A woman who gets jealous easily.
6. A woman who lacks ambition
Every guy wants a woman who knows what kind of life she wants, what she is interested in, what she wants to get paid to do. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as you are working towards something.
7. A woman who fights with her boyfriend over every little thing.
8. A woman constantly compares her partner to other men.
9. A woman who doesn’t realize her beauty and worth.
10. A woman who’s not living her own life
11. A woman who with a bad reputation.
How long did you date your ex? Men want ladies with a great personality and good reputations.
12. A woman with bad habits
You don’t have to be a saint but guys want courteous women.
13. A woman who talks negatively about everyone — even her closest friends that she’s super sweet to in person.
14. A woman who is always talking about her ex-boyfriends
Let go of your past. One of the biggest turns offs for guys is undoubtedly discussing your ex-boyfriend's stories and personality with your present guy.
15. A woman who nags