Pearl Nyarko Mensah, was crowned Miss Malaika 2017 on Saturday night, after weeks of auditions and grooming.
13 things you didn’t know about Miss Malaika 2017
Pearl competed with 9 other young ladies to become the 15th Miss Malaika queen.
Pearl who is pursuing an M.Phil. degree at Legon, beat 9 other delectable young ladies to become the 15th Miss Malaika queen.
In second place was Vanessa Xola Donkor, a 22-year-old student from the University of Ghana, followed by Helen Cudjoe Yevu in third place.
READ ALSO: Pearl Nyarko Mensah wins Miss Malaika 2017
Judges on the night included John Dumelo, Naa Ashorkor, and Becca. The night saw performances from Kidi, King Promise, Adina and Ebony.
Here are 13 things you should know about her.
1. She is 25 years old.
2. She is the second daughter of three children.
READ ALSO: Check out photos from Miss Malaika 2017
3. She attended Christian home schools for her basic education.
4. She is a proud Akora (Achimota School)
5. She had her first degree from the University of Ghana Legon and currently pursuing her second degree.
6. Pearl’s personal traits include the following; team player, compassionate, patient, affable, hardworking.
7. Her favorite meals are fried plantain and red red or waakye and fish.
8. Renault Captur is her dream car.
9. Pearl’s favorite color is blue.
10. She loves dogs especially the German shepherd species.
11. The beauty queen dislikes excessive noise, traffic, and mice.
12. She doesn't eat lettuce and goat meat.
13. Her dream destinations are Dubai especially the dolphin's bay and Maldives because she likes Island views.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: