In the beauty world, bananas are popularly known as “Nature’s Botox”. Why go under the knife, when you can have natural, painless, cheap and pure bananas to apply on your skin?
- ½ a ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. Get your banana. You only need half a banana. Now get your honey.
2. Get a small bowl, mash up the banana and honey with a fork.
3. Keep mashing until you get a smooth consistent gloopy mask.
4. Make sure there are no lumps. This will make the mask easier to apply.
5. Wash your hands and apply the banana honey face mask evenly all over your skin. Wait for it to sink in for around 10 minutes.
6. Now wash off with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.