Scared your hair might get thinner with age? Hibiscus hair mask is one of the easiest and most effective hair masks, we can make at home.
Hibiscus hair mask conditions the hair so well and is excellent for both dry and oily hair. It treats dandruff, conditions the hair, arrests hair fall and it is a very safe pack to use on the hair.
Ingredients for hair mask recipe
- Fresh hibiscus flowers –8 to 10
- Yogurt –3 to 4 tablespoons
- Honey –1 tablespoon
- Rosemary essential oil
1. Remove the stalk as well as the sepal (the green part at the base of the flower) from thoroughly washed hibiscus flowers.
2. Put the flowers in a grinder.
3. Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of plain yogurt to the grinder. Grind the contents until you get the consistency of a smooth paste. You can also add a little water to improve the consistency.
4. Transfer the paste into a bowl.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of honey to it and mix well.
6. You can also add a few drops of rosemary essential oil to it (optional). Rosemary oil promotes hair growth.