Some ladies complain about lipstick running even after buying the most expensive ones just to retain a perfect pout for unending hours.
Sometimes, the lipstick is not the issue but how you wear it can go an extra length to determine how long it stays on even better when it doesn't run on anything the lips touch.
These easy steps are foolproof ways to make your lipstick stay on and last longer:
1. Fill in your lips with the desired lipstick, define with lip liner as desired.
2. Blot off excess by closing lips around facial tissue/blotting paper
3. Apply translucent power over the lips
4. Apply another layer of lipstick
5. Smack and rock your lipstick for hours!
We at pulse Beauty work with our free beauty ads partner Ady to showcase affordable options to get affordable cosmetics, makeup and acrylics. Check Ady's free ads for these products here.