1 Wash the turkey thoroughly
2. Cut into desired sizes into a saucepan
3. Season with blended ginger, garlic, onion mixture
4. Add salt and maggie cube
5. Cover the pan and steam under low heat for about 20- 30 min.
6. Pour oil into a frying pan and increase the heat
7. Put the steamed meat into the oil and turn the it until every part turns golden brown.
8. Peel the yam and cut into desirable size.
9. Wash the yam into another saucepan and add water and salt.
10. Remove the meat and put into a colander, put the yam in the hot oil
11. Garnish the turkey tail with green pepper and carrot
12. Grind onion, pepper and add salt
13. Remove the yam when is crispy and serve