Corn not only provides the necessary calories for healthy, daily metabolism, but is also a rich source of vitamins A, B, E and many minerals, which makes it a right choice for breakfast.
- Dissolve some quantity of corn dough in a bowl with water.
- Strain into a big saucepan to discard the chaff.
- Put on fire under medium heat.
- Gently stir continuously until it starts to thicken.
- As it progresses, increase the pressure to avoid lumps.
- Add water and cover to boil.
- After 3 - 5 minutes, stir until porridge mix uniformily.
- Serve with roasted groundnut and milk.