- Chopped tomatoes
- Sliced onions
- Gloves of garlic minced
- Salted tilapia
- Pepper blended
- Cooking oil
- All purpose spices
- Ripe plantain
1. Cut salted tilapia into desirable sizes wash and soak in water for 5 minutes to remove the salt.
2. Heat onion and garlic in oil over medium heat and stir.
3. Add blended pepper, tomatoes and salted tilapia.
4. Cook to cook for 4 - 6 minutes.
5. Taste for salt and add spices.
6. Crack eggs in a bowl and add to the stew.
7. Allow to simmer and stir.
8. Heat grill and peel plantain.
9. Using a metal spatula with a thin blade, flip plantain; continue to roast 3 to 5 minutes.
10. Check if inside is well cooked and transfer to plate.
11. Serve "koobi" egg stew and roasted ripe plantain, garnished with avocado.