- Fingers of Okro (okra) chopped
- Bitter leaves ( washed)
- Pieces of Crab (dressed)
- Fresh Shrimp (dressed)
- Pepper (chopped)
- Cooking oil
- Fresh tomatoes
- Smoked fish of your choice
- Powdered fish
- Wash clean the meat and fish for the soup.
- Put into the saucepan and add the blended garlic, ginger& onion
- Add the seasoning and add salt to taste
- Add whole pepper and halved onions to the meat and steam.
- Take out the pepper and onion from the steaming meat and blend with the tomatoes.
- Add the blended tomatoes to the steamed meat, cover to continue the cooking.
- Add one teaspoon of palm oil and shrimps; cover for the soup to boil.
- Add water depending on the thickness of soup you desire.
- Add chopped okro, bitter leaves, chili pepper and cover to boil for 5- 10 minutes.
- Serve soup with eba or banku.