- Canned beef
- Onion chopped
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped fresh thyme
- Finely chopped chilli
- Finely chopped spring onion
- Garlic clove, crushed
- Grated carrots
- Diced green pepper
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking oil
- Onga cube
- All purpose spices
RELATED: How to prepare Spaghetti jollof
- Heat pan over medium high heat until hot and then add oil.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and saute until tender and starting to brown.
- Add pepper, chopped tomato and stir intermintently.
- After 6-10 minutes, add cube and allow to cook.
- Taste for salt, add thyme and spices and stir
- Add chopped onions, green pepper and grated carrots.
- Add canned beef and allow to simmer for 3 minutes.
- Boil enough water for 5-10 minutes and add a pinch of salt and spaghetti
- Drain water and serve with beef stew.