Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
Gloves of garlic minced
All purpose spices
1. Cut salted tilapia into desirable sizes wash and soak in water for 5 minutes to remove the salt.
2. Heat onion and garlic in oil over medium heat and stir.
3. Add blended pepper, tomatoes and salted tilapia.
4. Cook to cook for 4 - 6 minutes.
5. Taste for salt and add spices.
6. Crack eggs in a bowl and add to the stew.
7. Allow to simmer and stir.
8. Cut both ends and cut through skin length-wise. Peel ripe plantain. Cut into desired sizes.
9. Boil in salt water. Check after 6-10 minutes if the plantain is soft and drain off water.
10. Serve plantain with egg stew.