- Some of Amazon's Alexa-enabled speakers are out of stock, and customers are being warned that they might not arrive until after Christmas.
- The out-of-stock items include the second-generation Echo Show and the third generation of Amazon's popular Echo Dot .
- The third-generation Echo Dot was the No. 1 bestselling product on Amazon across all manufacturers and categories worldwide on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
If you're ordering an Amazon Echo speaker for a Christmas gift this week, make sure you read the small print.
A spokespersonfor Amazon did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.
Amazon's third-generation Echo Dot will be back in stock before Christmas. However, there is a warning sign that says the item may not arrive to the customer in time for the holidays.
- Chick-fil-A is on track to become the third-largest chain in America and McDonald's and Wendy's should be terrified
- More than 1.4 billion pounds of cheese are reportedly stuck in warehouses and millennials' refusal to eat American cheese is part of the problem
- Gap is struggling to keep up with its sister brands we visited the store and saw why