Modern day rap is one of the hectic headaches Ghanaian musicians are currently facing because music lovers now have a keen interest in every verse delivered by performers.
Since then, every word, rhyme and wordplay delivered by Ghanaian rap artistes are put in check and analysed to find faults and probably corrected.
On Monday (March 13, 2017), Pulse Entertainment Editor, David Mawuli, engaged his friends on Facebook to find out some of the vague or iffy verses (popular known as ‘Nonfa verses’ in Twi) delieverd by some top rappers.
Fortunately or unfortunately, it started with Medikal, a newcomer who earned 7 nominations at this year’s VGMA, and the results were hilarious.
We selected top 10 of those verses for you. Ride with us.
1. Medikal in the track "God Bless You"
2. Another pure 'nonfa'
3. Medikal in Sarkodie's "Trumpet"
4. Medikal in his track "Have Fun Wid It"
5. Medikal in his hit single "Too Risky"
6. Medikal in Okyeame Kwame's "Tension"
7. Medikal in "Confirm"
8. Medikal in "Anthem"
9. Medikal in Eno's "KingofQueens"
10. And the 'Nonfa' of the year