Milk face masks are good for people with dry and sensitive skin.
Milk on face soothes skin, reduces irritation, making your skin soft and supple. Milk contains vitamins, nutrients and lactic acid, which are all good and gentle for the beautiful skin.
To restore moisture and to hydrate your face skin you need milk like natural remedies that can be applied topically on dry skin as face masks at home. Raw milk is used in beauty applications because of its several skin beauty benefits.
- Ripe avocado
- Separate section of a ripe avocado.
- Mash it into a lump free paste in a small mixing bowl. Stir in 1 tablespoon of milk until you form a smooth mixture.
- Slather the mixture onto your clean face in a gentle circular motion.
- Let the face mask settle for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the mask has completely dried up, use a warm washcloth or just our fingertips and warm water to rinse off. Splash your face with cool water.
- Pat dry with a soft clean towel.