Black pepper, ‘king of spices’ is widely used as spice or seasoning. When used with other ingredients like turmeric, cinnamon, and cumin, it formulates a great combination of spices.
It is a great of magnesium, vitamin K, iron, and fiber. It also contains the essential oil piperine, which, when used in aromatherapy, helps ease aching muscles, digestive issues, and even inflammatory arthritis.
Black pepper has antioxidant and antibacterial properties which help to cure pimples, acne. It can effectively help get rid of blackheads. The popular spice also boosts circulation of the skin and is a great scrub when used along with yogurt.
How to effectively use black pepper on face
1. Grind black pepper into coarse granules, use half a teaspoon.
2. Mix this with 1 teaspoon yogurt.
3. Apply on your skin for not more than 2-3 minutes or scrub in light circular movements for 1 minute.
5. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
6. Wash with lukewarm water.
7. If your face stings wash it off and apply ice.
8. One can add turmeric/honey too to make the pack more effective.