Bananas are great for hair. They are rich in potassium that strengthens hair, minimizes breakage by restoring your hair’s natural elasticity, and facilitates repair of damaged hair.
Bananas also moisturize your hair as they contain natural oils and about 75% water.
- 2 or 3 bananas
- 2 tablespoon of Honey
- 2 tablespoon of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Few drops of Rose water
- If you wish you can also add 2 tablespoons of yogurt along with bananas. This will give you a thick base for the conditioner.
- Cut the bananas into small pieces in a bowl.
- Add Coconut milk. Then add honey. Mix well.
- Now you can add the oils, the coconut oil and the olive oil.
- Transfer all these ingredients into a blender and blend well so that all the things are thoroughly mixed and you will get a fine smoothie.
- Add few drops of Rose water for that pleasant fragrance.
Read more:How to style your hair like a celebrity
How to Apply
- Comb your hair so that they are tangle free.
- Then dampen them.
- Apply the banana conditioner for hair with the help of a wide tooth comb, from the roots towards the end.
- Put a shower cap. Leave it for 30 minutes.