5 ways to achieve flawless skin and healthy hair with moringa
The Vitamin A in moringa helps develop healthy cells and reduces the problem of hairloss. Deficiency in this vitamin causes dandruff, dry hair, and thick scalp.
The plant has got lots of hair, skin and other benefits which has been hidden under the radar.
- The antioxidants in moringa make your skin revitalized by controlling free radicals. The cleansing ability of moringa makes your skin youthful and radiant.
- Moringa has skin purifying properties and therapeutic skincare benefits which removes impurities in the skin leaving your skin is rejuvenated and detoxified.
- Moringa seeds are extracted to make cosmetic oil, which makes babies’ skin soft leaving a soothing effect.
- It is a very powerful cleansing agent. Lotions and deep cleansing creams use this as a common ingredient. It is also useful for protecting your skin from adhering pollution and smog.
- The Vitamin A in moringa helps develop healthy cells and reduces the problem of hairloss. Deficiency in this vitamin causes dandruff, dry hair, and thick scalp.
- Moringa contains Vitamin E, which is a very strong antioxidant. Blood circulation in the scalp is improved, which increases the absorption of nutrients in the hair follicles. As such, hair growth is improved.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: