Lemon is the best remedy for oily skin. The juice contains citric acid which can neutralise and control the oil secretion of oily skin.
How to treat pimples with lemon juice
Lemon juice can be used alone or in combination with other ingredients directly on the skin.
It has the capacity to reduce pimples effectively. The acid quite well works to kill the harmful acne causing bacteria along with reducing the scars.
Honey has antibacterial properties and it can restore the moisture balance of the skin well. Honey gives a natural glowing skin and also helps in the pimple reduction.
- Squeeze 1 spoonful fresh Lemon juice and take the same amount of Honey in a clean bowl. Mix them well. You will get a thick liquid paste like pack now.
- Apply it all over the face and neck after cleansing the face properly.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: