Here is the full list of nominees for Glitz Style Awards 2018 and Nana Akua Addo is not part
The awards is slated for Saturday, the 1st of September, 2018.
The awards, slated for Saturday, the 1st of September, 2018, also seek to strengthen the growing fashion industry by establishing, developing and promoting international industry standards here in Ghana. The event is an opportunity for the fashion industry to celebrate and promote the extraordinary creative talents in Ghana and across the African continent.
The nominees for the various categories of 2018 Glitz Style Awards are;
1. Best dressed celebrity on the red carpet
2. Media Personality of the year
3. Social Media Style Influencer of the year
4. Model of the year
5. Emerging designer of the year
6. Fashion photographer of the year
7. Menswear designer of the year
8. Womenswear designer of the year
9. Makeup artist of the year
10. Style influencer of the year (Africa)
11. Movie personality of the year
12. Stylist of the year
13. Artiste of the year
14. Red carpet designer of the year
15 . African designer of the year
16. Fashion blogger of the year
17. Accessory Designer of the Year
18. Rising Style Influencer
There will be two honourary awards: Business Leader of the Year and Glitz Africa Style Icon.
To select the winners, the organizers approach over 200 members of the fashion industry to vote for the front runners of this year’s accolades. The voting guests mostly include industry players, journalists, fashion and entertainment bloggers, stylists, influencers and fashion icons. Just like the previous years, the general public will also have the chance to have their voices heard by voting for their favorites via social media i.e. Instagram and Facebook.
The vote breakdown is as follows:
Glitz Style Awards Board: 40%
Selected Voting Academy: 40%
Social Media: 20%
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: