How to make ginger-studded sugar cookies
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Royal Icing, colored sugars and silver dragées, for decoration
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: