- Chicken breast
- Cooking oil
- Garlic powder
- Coriander powder
- Onga cube
- Fried chicken coating ( Flour, white pepper, salt and herbs)
- Shred the chicken breast.
- In a large bowl combine four, all spices and a pinch of salt.
- Mix this together well with the chicken stripes.
- Crack egg in a bowl, whisk and add to the chicken mixture and stir
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low to medium heat.
- Remove seasoned chicken strips and place them in the flour, turning them over to coat thoroughly. Place them on a plate. Continue coating the chicken strips until they are all ready to cook.
- When the oil is sufficiently heated, begin cooking the strips a few at a time. Cook them for about a minute and a half or so on each side.
- When golden and crispy and the chicken is done, remove them to a paper-towel-lined plate. Do not allow them to burn.