How to prepare goat meat pepper light soup
Salt to taste
[No available link text]
1. Cut the meat into desirable sizes and wash into a saucepan.
2. Add the blended onion, garlic and ginger.
3. Add salt, seasoning and small water and allow to steam for 5-10 minutes.
4. Blend pepper, ginger, onions and garlic and strain.
6. Pour the mixture into the saucepan containing the meat, add more water depending on the thickness you want.
7. Allow the soup to cook for 10- 15 minutes and add basil leaves and chopped red chillies.
8. Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes and serve with rice or boiled yam.