There's no relationship without it's fair share of problems, learning how to work through them determines how long you and your partner will stay together.
Communication and commitment matters a lot in every strong relationship, and both partners will end up sad if these problems aren't handled well. This may eventually breakup the relationship in the long run if they are handled the wrong way.
Here are some horrible ways to deal with your relationship problems:
1. Making instant decisions: Couples should learn to hear each other's side of the story.
2. Ignoring responsibility: Running away from what you are supposed to do and putting the blame on your partner won't make your relationship better.
3. Cheating: Having a fling with someone else because you have problems in your relationship would break it faster than anything else. Cheating is no-no in any relationship your are willing to fight for.
4. Not admitting what's wrong: Hiding the main problem in your relationship from your partner could be more hurtful in the long run. Learn to speak up when you are not "fine" with a situation.
5. Complaining to your friends: Telling your friends every little problem you have in your relationship could bring unsolicited advice from them. This could backfire and make your relationship worse.
6. Calling it quits immediately: You can't keep breaking up with people the moment a relationship problem arises. Learning to stay put and work out your issues makes you better. Also don't ignore your relationship issues with a belief that keeping mum would make everything change or suddenly fade away.